Click Me

Falling leaves

Annyeong

Hello Chingoo~welcome to my blog~happy reading~

Pengumuman

Cakap Sambil Senyum

mitsu sayang semua yang sudi membaca blog ni..kita kawan sampai mati =_="

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Likes

nuffnang2

Thursday 13 March 2014

Deep

Falling back forever,
I wonder what you came to be..
I was the boy with the eager eyes
I never was a quitter,
oblivious to schoolgirls lies

When I look back on those neon nights
The leather seat,
the passage rite
I feel the heat,
I see the light

Making out,
we're got the radio on
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
Racing shadows in the moonlight
Through the road on the hot night
And for a second there we'd won
We were innocent and young

Cast out of the night,
well you'e got a foolish heart
So you took your place but
the fall from grace was the hardest part
It feels just like the dagger buried deep in your back
You run for cover but you cant escape the second attack
Your soul was innocent,
She kissed him and she painted it black
You should have seen your little face, burning for love
Holding on for your life

All that I wanted was a little touch,
A little tenderness and truth,
I didn't ask for much
Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time

The dust cloud has settled,
and my eyes are clear
but sometimes in dreams of impact I still hear
feel sweat on my skin
and this love cradled
is wearing thin
But I'm standing here but you're to late
Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate

But you cant survive
when you want it all
Theres another side

No comments:

Post a Comment

sahabat yang merentas masa