Click Me

Falling leaves

Annyeong

Hello Chingoo~welcome to my blog~happy reading~

Pengumuman

Cakap Sambil Senyum

mitsu sayang semua yang sudi membaca blog ni..kita kawan sampai mati =_="

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Likes

nuffnang2

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wonderless

I don't care
If your beautiful lips
Exist out there
Because I'm wonderless
Why the best can't make it in Hollywood
No more

It's like a long drag taken
Before the smoke hits the white sky
Like the birds at night
And it's fake just like the movies

And I can't wait
Just to see you again
And your two faces are locked on mine
Had the worst time chasing the thought away
No hope

Oh no home
Because maybe I'm a fake
Maybe you're to blame
Maybe I'm a star
Stumbling drunk light
My mistakes I've made won't leave me alone

And if you don't find me on the front page
Find a way to say that you saw me
And if you don't find me in a movie
Find a way to say that you knew me
You and I got lost along the way
But this will end some day some way
And if you don't find me at all
Then I won't care

If I could find a place for the holiday
Maybe I would call
You're a payphone away
From the mess that I've become
I'm destroying what I love

No comments:

Post a Comment

sahabat yang merentas masa